by BON Hotels
Queen’s Hotel by BON Hotels not only bears the title of the oldest 4-star hotel in South Africa, but it’s also the third oldest hotel in the country. Recently renovated to her full glory, this elegant hotel offers her guests lavish accommodations, superior service and fine dining reminiscent of a bygone era.
5 Baron van Reede Street, right in the centre of town.
Most sights and activities are within a 30-minute drive from the hotel
Oudtshoorn is about 5hrs from Cape Town, 4hrs from Gqeberha & 1h from George Airport
Why stay at Queen’s Hotel?
This hotel’s range of 40 rooms (double, twin, family and deluxe) and 2 self-catering suites will ensure you find a room option to suit the needs of your travelling party. These luxurious rooms have free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, satellite TV, a work desk, a laptop-sized safe and in-room tea/coffee-making facilities. The modern bathrooms come with plush towels and toiletries.
There’s also a swimming pool, conference venue, on-site restaurant, and a cosy coffee shop downstairs.
Rooms & self-catering suites:
All rooms have air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea facilities, a work desk, safe & satellite TV.
- Standard Rooms (x36) – Sixteen of these rooms have twin beds.
- Family suites (x2) – These suites have private entrances, 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, a lounge with a sleeper couch and a kitchen. Both rooms and the lounge have a flat screen TV.
- Deluxe rooms (x2) – Features a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower.
- Self-catering units (x2) – Each unit has a private entrance, 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, a lounge with a sleeper couch and a kitchen. The lounge and rooms are equipped with a Smart TV.
The rooms at Queen’s Hotel include every amenity to make your stay comfortable:
- In-room tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & Satellite TV
- Work desk
- Electronic safe
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check Out: 10:00