Owl’s Rest Olive & Lavender farm
– home of Owl’s Products –
Travelling Route 62 would be incomplete without a visit to Owl’s Rest Olive & Lavender farm in the foothills of the Langeberg mountains. The farm, on the Klaasvoogds meander off the R60 between Robertson and Ashton, offers a unique experience to visitors.
Owl’s Rest provides you with the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a tour of the farm to learn a little more about olives and lavender and see how we produce essential oils. Booking essential minimum of 4 people
- Relax in our tranquil coffee garden over a cup of coffee, tea, or cold herbal cordial.
- Book a picnic under the Olive trees.
- Browse and shop at the Owl’s “Boutique farm shoppe”.
- Sample the range of personal care and food products made on the farm.
All our products are grown and made on the farm. Owl’s Products are sold at our “Boutique farm shoppe” and online.
Our product range includes:
- Owl’s Pure Essential Oils:
Lavender, Rose Geranium and Rosemary essential oils are freshly produced on the farm.
- Owl’s Personal Care products:
All our products are based on our essential Oils and Olive oil. Our motto “friendly to nature”.
- Owl’s Cordials:
Lavender Cordial, Rose Geranium Cordial and Lemon Cordial to be enjoyed with sparkling water and some gin.
- Owl’s Olive Products:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Olives & tapenades
- Owl’s Preserves:
Tamarillo Chutney & Jam
Bell Pepper Chutney
Get in Touch
Tuesdays – Saturdays 10h00 to 16h00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 47 50
Longitude: E19 58 56
Latitude: S 33 47.847
Longitude: E 19 58.940