(OUT OF TOWN)
Kobus se Gat – Swartberg Experience
Choose from various day-tour options that explore the magnificent Swartberg Pass and the scenic surrounding areas of Prince Albert, De Rust and Oudtshoorn. They are flexible, 100% guest-orientated, and provide the option to customise your tour.
ADD SOME ADRENALINE:
If you’re up for a bit of adventure, opt for a downhill mountain bike ride back to the restaurant. E-bike rentals are also available.
They are centrally located between Oudtshoorn, Prince Albert and Calitzdorp – just 40 km from Oudtshoorn, 14 km from the Cango Caves and 32 km from Prince Albert via the pass.
- Drive to the top of the Swartberg Pass
- Short hike with plenty of photo opportunities
- An optional downhill mountain bike ride back to their restaurant
- E-bike rentals are also available
- A delicious traditional meal and the best roosterkoek in SA to round off your tour
If you’re feeling hungry after all that excitement, drop in at Kobus se Gat Restaurant (on the premises and open from 09:00 to 17:00) for traditional meals like potjiekos, bobotie and freshly baked roosterkoek.
Get in Touch
We are open from:
Our restaurant is open daily from: 08:00 – 17:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 23 18
Longitude: E22 06 18
Latitude: S 33 23.312
Longitude: E 22 06.313