JEFFREYS BAY ACCOMMODATION
Affordable homely B&B accommodation in Jeffrey’s Bay situated in a quiet residential area. Our guests will find warm hospitality, tranquility and comfort. A true home away from home atmosphere.
We offer various packages for travelers. Accommodation options to suit the requirements of any guest.
Wake up to sweeping ocean. Truly Spectacular Views, fantastic sunrises, dolphins passing by.
There is a guest lounge, indoor braai area which leads out onto the sundeck, stunning views. It is a tranquil area with breakfast served in the dining room which overlooks to ocean. Guest may see the dolphins passing by. Appetizing breakfasts, freshly prepared and served by Sharon.
The Sea 4 Ever Suite
Stunning views hence its name, Sweeping views of the bay, 5 views in 1.Top floor of main house, two flights of stairs inside main house, or a outside stair way, coming and going not a problem. A stoep, and huge communal sun deck
- Two rooms inter-leading
- Queen and two single bed
- Kitchenette, bar fridge
Would suit a family of 4 or just two.
The Bird Room
Located on the top floor, up two flights of stairs, in the main house, or an outside stairs coming and going not a problem, a covered stoep leads on to a fantastic sundeck, there you can see for ever. Two room inter leading en-suite full bathroom, small kitchenette.
- Queen bed
- two single beds
- Full bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet
Would suit a young family of four travelling together or just two.
The Flower room
In main house, up on first floor back room no sea view. Welcome to use sundeck and indoor braai.
- Double bed
- En-suite bathroom with bath, basin and toilet
The Nature room
This unit would suit a young family or a couple
- Queen Sized Bed
- Two Single Beds
- En-suite bathrom with shower, basin, toilet
- Open Plan Room
- Separate Entrance
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private stoep
- Full Sea View
- Portable braai
- Garden fenced off
The Fisherman’s Room
Ground Level, open on to a court yard
- Double Bed
- Private Entrance
- En-suite Shower
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Kitchenette, two plate stove, bar fridge
Some activities that can be arranged with Paul:
- Day trips to the Addo Elephant National Park, 4 to 6 hours or longer
- Small tours to the Karoo
- Tours from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Overnight trips to a private game reserve in the area
- Airport pick-ups from Port Elizabeth International Airport to game lodges, fee depend on distance to the lodge.
- Excursions to Addo Elephant National Park and the Garden Route.
- Trips to the Baviaanskloof Nature reserve
- Day trips to St Francis bay
- Day trips to Gamtoos valley, beautiful area
- Transfer to & from the Addo Elephant Park near Port Elizabeth
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00