TWEE RIVIERE ACCOMMODATION
JOLLY ROGER ACCOMMODATION
Nestled in the heart of the Eastern Cape countryside, our self-catering accommodation is perfectly located for a weekend break.
The closest town to our cottages is Joubertina.
Joubertina is close to the towns of Misgund, Louterwater and Kareedouw. It is situated on Route 62. The R62 is a popular route as it is often deemed a more scenic (and even safer) alternative to the N2.
Joubertina is situated amongst the Kouga, Baviaanskloof and Tsitsikamma mountains. The surrounding area is of course beautiful whilst the town itself a typical South African small country town, no pretensions and promising nothing more – what you see is what you get! You visit this area for the tranquility, the natural beauty, to escape the city and of course, to unwind.
We have two cottages available, Duck & Do Little or Pansy
Peaceful, country styling and vast hectares of nature to wander through and discover.
- Disabled access: No
- Electricity: Yes
- Bathroom: Shower, Basin, Toilet
- Complimentary bath soap and toilet paper
- Bedding, linen and towels: Yes
- Kitchenette: Yes (fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, frying pan, sandwich maker, 2-plate stove, cutlery and crockery, pots and pans, clothes iron)
- Pets welcome: No
Come visit us soon!
- Small Groups
- Mountain Biking
- Landscape photography
- Bird Watching
Loose stone road from Berghuisie Basis route is to the Kouga River and back, approximately 5km
- Small Groups
The whole Kouga servitude from Joubertina (Die Kraaltjie) to Opkoms before Joubertina. This route is approximately 60km)
- Bird watching
- Turn off at Langklip Estate board from Route 62.
- Following the blue arrows, drive 4km on bumpy servitude up to the entrance gate.
- Gate lock is only obtainable from Nooitgedacht owners.
- Report/Register at Reception
- Drive to parking area and walk up to the Kloof, walking distance is approximately 1km.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Any area off the yellow line is strictly Langklip Estate private property, no unauthorized persons allowed. (If you are interested in the Langklip activities, kindly contact Sharon Ferguson or require at reception)
- These are nature conservation ground. NO fire or littering or damage to vegetation is allowed.
- The use of the activities of Kouga Servitude, Berghuisie Basis and Nooitgedacht is entirely at own risk.
- R400 per person sharing, per night
- Children under 12 – no charge
- More than 2 people sharing, R350 per person, per night
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 50 33
Longitude: E23 53 19
Latitude: S 33 50.565
Longitude: E 23 53.320