ASSEGAAIBOSCH COUNTRY LODGE
Cradled between the lush Tsitsikamma forests and vast blue Kouga Mountain range, the Lodge is situated a mere 75 minutes from Port Elizabeth and an hour from Plettenberg Bay on the scenic R62 motorway.
The Lodge is also located near to the southern gateway of the Baviaanskloof Mega Reserve, a World Heritage Site which is treasured for its rich biodiversity.
All 14 Bedrooms are equipped with:
- 9 bedrooms have a bath and shower
- 11 bedrooms have either double, queen or king size beds
- 1 Bedroom has a King Size bed and additional single bed
- 1 bedroom has a Double Bed and additional single bed
- 2 Bedrooms has 2 Double Beds
- 2 Bedrooms are inter-leading
- All bedrooms have a porch, either leading to the garden or swimming pool.
- All bedrooms are equipped with a Bar Fridge / Mineral water, a beverage station and night cap.
- All bedrooms have a TV with a range of channels to choose from.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis Court
- Volley Ball
- Big Screen
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee Station
- Adult Playroom
- Table Tennis
Manor House Guests
- Soft Lounge
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 56 44
Longitude: E24 18 42
Latitude: S 33 56.740
Longitude: E 24 18.715