Nearest TownsOudtshoorn: 71
De Rust: 76
Luxurious accommodation - Home from home comforts
We would like to welcome you to our child, wheelchair & pet friendly luxurious self-catering accommodation married with all your ‘home from home’ comforts overlooking the village of Prince Albert 350m away, with magnificent views of the Swartberg & Karoo plains.
Health breakfast provisions, fresh farm milk, daily servicing, free unlimited Wi-Fi, air-conditioners, log fireplaces, plunge pools, braai areas & safe, secure off-street parking, await you.
Our 4 cottages accommodate from 1 - 4 guests in each cottage. Our private suite up to 5 guests and our 3 bedroom house up to 11 guests. It is perfect for singles, couples, friends, families, groups, cyclists, thus being able to accommodate up to 27 guests.
FACILITIES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- 2 Cottages have been endorsed as Wheel-chair friendly
- Air-conditioners with heating and cooling
- Large Karoo fireplaces including basket of firewood
- Boma and braai areas, fully stocked with firewood and blitz
- Plunge pool and private pool
- Safe, secure undercover off street parking right at your front door
- Full sized fully equipped kitchens
- En-suite bathrooms with a choice of shower or bath
- TV’s with DSTV hospitality package - including all Sports Channels
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Daily servicing at no additional charge
- Health breakfast supplies replenished daily
- You are welcome for 1 night or more
- Children welcome
- Small pets by prior arrangement
Do you dream of wide open vistas, spectacular views, peace, sun rises, sun sets, clear starry nights, birding, nature, cycling or hiking? If so, we would like to invite you choose Karoo View as a perfect home base from which to explore the village, "Die Hel", Oudtshoorn, De Rust, Cango Caves and surrounding areas as we would love to share our true Karoo destination with you.
"In the middle of nowhere, close to everywhere."
The Name says it all.