Route 62 at your fingertips
Klein Karoo Farmstay
If you want to escape the city, then Blye Uitsig is the place to be. Blye Uitsig offers basic self-catering accommodation, overlooking the majestic Swartberg mountain range. They are situated approximately 15km from the ostrich capital, Oudtshoorn and the road is tarred all the way. Surrounded by an atmosphere of peace and tranquility, you´ll be sure to return home refreshed.
Oudtshoorn is situated halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, making Blye Uitsig the perfect place for family gatherings.
- Self-catering farmhouse
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Braai facilities - inside and outside
- Mountain views
- No Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Basic TV (Only SABC 1,2, & 3)
- No WiFi
- Children welcome
- Pet friendly
- Bedding and towels are provided
- Shaded parking
- Wood available - prior to arrangement
We offer a 3 bedroom farmhouse with one shared bathroom (bath, shower and toilet). The house sleeps 5 people, but with arrangement can sleep 7 people.
ROOM 2(Joining room with Room 1):
One single bed
Two single beds
R800 per night for house
You can arrive any time between 14H00 - 18H00. Please notify in case of late arrival.
10H00, but please feel free to arrange if you want to leave earlier!
Activities in and around Oudtshoorn
- Visit one of the ostrich farms - Highgate Ostrich Farm, Safari Ostrich Farm or Cango Ostrich Farm
- Visit the Grundheim wine cellar
- Meerkat Adventures
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Wine Tasting at Karusa Wines
- Take a walk with the elephants at Buffelsdrift
Copyright © 2011 - 2017 :: Route 62 Info
• Site by: