Private Nature Reserve
The unique nature experience that Bosch Luys Kloof presents through the absence of artificial attractions, invites guests to appreciate and enjoy the beauty and tranquility - and they do it from the porches of their private chalets or on foot or by mountain bike or with our Land Rover drives or 4x4 routes!!
We offer Seweweekspoort accommodation all year round. Our nine chalets are spacious open plan units as can be seen on the top half of this page. The five single units sleep two guests in either single, twin or king fashion. Four chalets feature an extra bedroom with Shower, WB & WC, suitable for friends, family or kids. These can also be prepared in single, twin or king fashion. All children are welcome but, for obvious reasons, under supervision of their parents.
Bosch Luys Kloof offers overnight guests the opportunity to enjoy everything the Reserve has to offer. The development also presents itself for special small-scale weddings, functions, conferences, etc.
The Guest units (Chalets) comprise:
- Five double units, with open plan living and sleeping areas plus an additional private bedroom. Each bedroom has en-suite facilities. The units also have verandas and open air showers. Ideal for 4 people.
- Four single units with open plan living and sleeping area, as above, but without the additional bedroom. The units offer comfortable and spacious accommodation for 2 people.
- A Guesthouse with four en suite bedrooms, shared living area, dining area and spacious veranda with truly beautiful views.
- Altogether there are 18 double bedrooms available that can accommodate groups of up to 36 guests.
Activities available to guests residing at Bosch Luys Kloof:
- Nature Drives
- Nature Walks
- The Adventure Walk - "Con se Pad"
- Scenic 4x4 Routes
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Stargazing and so much more...
During your stay you can explore some interesting Passes, Kloofs and scenic routes. Seweweekspoort and Huisrivier Pass both hold beautiful geological secrets and Route 62 offers a variety of road stalls, restaurants and bars. Discover our local towns and villages and experience true Karoo hospitality and warmth. Ladismith offers excellent local wines and cheese and Calitzdorp is well known as the Port Capital. You can also learn more about the old Mission Station and Lutheran Church at Amalienstein or about the agriculture activities in the local Vleiland area where farmers produce fruit, lucerne, vegetable seeds and livestock like sheep and ostriches.
Let us assist you in planning a day of activities or be led by your inner explorer. Warm hospitality awaits you on your return.